- had over 150 different Food Ambassadors and 17 interns contributing their time and effort into making Taste Before You Waste what it is today;
- organised 240 Food Cycle Markets, served roughly 6300 meals during 190 Wasteless Wednesday Dinners, produced 1 theatre show, held 2 demonstrations, screened 5 documentaries, hosted 3 debates, provided 31 food-saving workshops, gave 40 lectures and organized 4 educational programs for university students;
- gathered a Facebook community of over 4,000 followers, regularly reacting, liking, commenting and sharing our content, as well as attending the events that we promote online;
- distributed over 20 editions of our monthly newsletter which currently has over 880 subscribers;
- saved over 50 tons of perfectly edible food from going to waste during our daily pick-ups, collecting in each approximately 50 kg of fruits, vegetables and bread;
- avoided an estimate of over 85 tons of CO2 emissions by making sure that these 40 tons of fruits, vegetables and bread are enjoyed instead of wasted, along with all the resources that were needed to produce them;
… But it doesn’t stop there; inspired by the effort of the TBYW Amsterdam, new ambassadors in other cities were born… We are now in Bussum, Utrecht, Kingston Canada and The Hague. Read all about this on the page about Our Branches.